EMS School on Industrial Mathematics
Będlewo, Poland - October 11th - 18th, 2010
The School was organized on October 11th - 18th, 2010 in Będlewo, Poland by
- Mathematical Center for Science and Technology (Polish Academy of Sciences),
- Stefan Banach International Mathematical Center (Institute of Mathematics Polish Academy of Sciences),
- Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics (University of Warsaw),
- Hugo Steinhaus Center.
A workshop on real industrial problems.
Industrial problems were presented at the beginning of the School and solved during the School by participants.
- Milk cooling (report)
- Drying of a sausage (report)
- Determining interocular pressure in a noninvasive way (the report is confidential and will be released after company approval)
- Air bubbles in sausage production process (report)
- Approximating cornea shape (report)
- Fuel control (the report is confidential and will be released after company approval)